Continous Generating Gear Grinding Machine RZ 126 4.0
100 m/s Grinding speed (max.), outstanding grinding technology and a maximum of flexibility
Regarding productivity, the RZ 126 4.0 grinding machine sets industry standards in the high volume production of gears, and in its field, is the fastest machine on the market.
Grinding speed (max.) 100 m/s
The RZ 126 4.0 builds and expands on Reishauer‘s successful twin-spindle machine concept. The machine combines the speed and productivity of the RZ 60 4.0 with the flexibility and the latest grinding technologies of the RZ 160 4.0 und RZ 260 4.0.
Flexibility and Productivity
The design principle embodies the uncompromising reduction of non-productive time by the twin-spindle technology, the short reaction time of the spindle drives and the high grinding speeds.
Hardware Options (Extract)
Technology Options (Extract)
- Low Noise Shifting reduces the noise generation in transmissions
- Polish grinding improves the performance of transmissions
- Twist Control Grinding allows deliberate modification of contact patterns of gear teeth
- Generating gear grinding of asymmetrical designs
- High speed grinding at 100 m/s reduces grinding times and the risk of grinding burns