Continuous Generating Gear Grinding Machine RZ 1000
Big, but no job too small
The RZ 1000 gear grinding machine combines universality, high precision and robust material removal rates. This machine embodies state-of-the-art gear grinding technologies. Furthermore, as the grinding oil flow is completely separated from the machine bed, it features extraordinary thermal stability.
Flexibility and Productivity
With the grinding diameter up to 1000 mm and its module range of 0.5 to 10 mm, it covers teh widest wide range of gear grinding applications. Technologically speaking, the RZ 1000 is identical to the smaller grinding machines RZ410 and RZ 550, which, in the main, differentiate themselves in their grinding smaller diameter ranges. Short set-up times and excellent accessibility underscore the flexibility of this family of grinding machines.
Profile grinding (tooth gap by tooth gap), line dressing and the on-board gear measuring option exemplify the wide field of application of these machines.
The swivable dressing unit allows the application of all of Reishauer’s dressing technologies such as, among others, line dressing, dressing with multi-rib full profile rolls and topological dressing.
The worldwide market acceptance of this machine speaks for itself.
Hardware Options (Extract)
Technology Options (Extract)
- Low Noise Shifting reduces the noise generation in transmissions
- Polish grinding improves the performance of transmissions
- Twist Control Grinding allows deliberate modification of contact patterns of gear teeth
- Generating gear grinding of asymmetrical designs
- High speed grinding at 100 m/s reduces grinding times and the risk of grinding burns
- Line dressing offers highest flexibility for grinding prototype gears
- Grinding of beveloid gears widens the machines field of application
- Profile grinding for grinding gear set-ups with interfering contours