Workholding made by Reishauer
High-precision grinding results demand an equally high precision in clamping
Reishauer builds on its own comprehensive knowledge of the gear grinding process and on this basis, develops and manufactures customer specific clamping devices. The connection « machine – clamping device – grinding wheel – dresser » - makes possible a grinding process that is optimally fine-tuned to specific quality.
The specific use of base chucks for workpiece specific hydraulic arbours reduces the set-up time and increases productivity. This translates into the full use of the high economic potential of the Reishauer machine, whether for large or small scale production volumes.
- Perfectly tuned to the grinding machine
- High accuracy and repeatability
- Fast clamping cycles
- Constant clamping pressure
- Low wear due to chosen high-resistant steel
- Long Service Life
- Mounting clearance designed to requirements